Equine Assisted Personal Development Coach
- We are providers of certified EAPDC’s (Equine Assisted Personal Development Coaches) certified through Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) Canada.
- We are here to gently and compassionately help you continue or begin your path of self-discovery, personal healing and hope.
- We are aware that you may have some apprehension, fear or nervousness around horses and may not have had any horse experience at all and we are ok with that.
- We are committed, passionate and legally required to follow all current policies and a strict Code of Ethics as established by EAL Canada.
- You are over the age of 18 (for now we are only working with adults).
- You are ready to open your heart while being gently guided by an EAPDC (Equine Assisted Personal Development Coach) and our amazing equine partners.
- You are now informed that 3H Connection is aware that most clients who attend our sessions do not have any experience with horses and often feel nervous around them and that we are able to work around that.
- You are eager and ready to begin to heal and willing to put in the effort to regain your individuality, confidence, direction and purpose in life.
Horse ♥ Healing ♥ Hope
PJ and her horses will gently, compassionately and naturally guide you on your path of personal discovery, healing and hope. The work is held outdoors in pastures or indoors in a small arena. Participants are matched with a horse and together with your equine partner, you will begin or continue your quest to find purpose, direction, peace and serenity.
What is EAPDC?
Equine Assisted Personal Development Coaching (EAPDC) is a guided approach for building and developing skills and tools needed to achieve personal goals. Our horses naturally provide immediate and honest feedback to participants, creating an opportunity for change and growth. Visit our FAQs page for more information >>
We would love to connect with you!
Please feel free to call, text or email us for more details on this amazing personal development approach.
Location: Lac Ste. Anne County near Onoway, Alberta.
View Photos of our farm and team here >>
*Address and directions will be provided once you have registered for a session.
Need More Information?
Email us below
Available EAPD Equine Sessions
Heart to Heart$47.00
In order to determine if 3H Connection is a match for you and you are a match to our skill sets, as well as just getting to know each other a bit better, we will take a walk and talk amongst the herd for 30 minutes or so and then, if jointly determined we are a match, your $47.00 fee will be deducted from your first session.
Awaken the Heart$147.00
The session runs 90 minutes and is ideal if you’re just not sure what it is that is holding you back. Perhaps you are experiencing worry or lacking self-confidence or maybe you are just feeling stuck. You could just simply be just curious about how the coach and horse work together to help you figure this all out. This session can help us discover that, together.
Trail of the Heart$749.00
These are 90 minutes in length, held once per week and run for six weeks. Each session is designed to help you understand your own wants and needs. By the end of your six weeks you will find that you are more self-aware, more confident, full of hope and now possess the tools to continue on your path of personal growth.
When a horse greets you with a nicker and regards you with a large and liquid eye, the question of where you want to be has been answered. – Author Unknown