Information & Forms
- Payment is due one week before the first session or your session will not be held. You can pay by e-transfer, credit card or cheque.
- Fees are not refundable if you cancel less than 24 hours before your session. Should you cancel after this 24 hour period, 3H Connection will hold a credit towards a future session(s).
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your scheduled time to get the paperwork completed, use the facilities before the session, etc. Please plan your driving time accordingly.
- Closed toed shoes or boots are mandatory per insurance requirements. Anyone arriving without will unfortunately be unable to participate in their scheduled session – no exception.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing. All sessions in all seasons are done outdoors.
- Wear farm-appropriate clothing. You are coming to a farm which means
- there will be mud, dirt, gravel, dog poo and of course, manure.
- We ask that cell phones be put on silent mode.
- You will be met by friendly dogs upon arrival at the farm.
- Smoking is only allowed in your vehicle.
- Given the type of terrain we work on, it is unfortunately not a wheelchair accessible venue.
Client Form Downloads
Please note that all forms will be completed and witnessed on site and we strongly recommend you read them before arriving for your session. *Please ensure you bring your Alberta Health Care number and the phone number of your doctor.
The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave. – Ronald Duncan